Tarrant County Kids is currently accepting employment applications for the following part-time position:
Site Instructors - Before and/or After-School Programs
· The title is Site Instructor who supervises children ages 5-12 in an after-school care setting.
· We are located in the gyms of the multiple Arlington ISD elementary schools we serve.
· The hours of operation are in the evening from 3:15pm-6:30pm every school day. We are only interested in individuals who can be at work at 3:15pm every Monday through Friday.
· We also have limited positions available in before-school care, which operates from 6:30-8am.
· The rate of pay is $8.50-$10.00/hr for before and/or after-school care (pay is dependent on work experience and/or child-based work experience).
· Child-based work experience is preferred.
· We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in applying, email an application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may bring them in person to our main office at 2820 Matlock Road in Arlington.
You may download an employment application here.